Do you need Leadlander type service?
Are you considering implementing DemandBase, LeadLander or a similar service? Such tools help identify visitors as they browse through your site. If they visit some key pages, the tool can trigger automatic nurturing emails, as well as alert your sales team for a follow up.
Does visitor identification help you sell more?
These tools aren’t right for every organization. It really depends on:
- the type of business you are in
- how your customers react to such sales tactics
- and whether your sales-team is into using web-tools
Below is a calculator to help you see if you can benefit from such a service?
What does your score mean?
- Score +87%: Your business is a perfect fit to use a lead identification system. Talk to at least 3 vendors to see which suits your needs the best.
- Score 70-87%: You can benefit from a lead identification system. But to get its full potential, you should consider making your sales and marketing more “web oriented”.
- Score <70%:You current business is not in a stage to benefit from such a tool. Either such tools don’t fit with your area of business, or you are not using the web effectively.