What makes a good Logo design
Here are few guidelines for you to consider as you design your logo
What is a Logo?
- It’s a visual representation of your company
- It’s part of your branding engine
- It’s as unique as a face
What it is not?
- It’s not the only marketing tool
- It’s not cast in stone. Logos change and develop over time
- It’s not the silver bullet – a new logo won’t fix your sagging sales
What elements make a good logo?
- be simple
- be easily recognizable
- reflect you
What are dos and dont’s of designing a winning logo?
- Do a short Ons and Offs that your logo should have
- Do consider simple design elements as colors, symbols and themes
- Do research your competitors, partners and industry logos
- Do hire a professional graphic designer
- Do think of your entire corporate brand
- Don’t DIY logos
- Don’t “Cookie Cutter” your logo
- Don’t use raster images on logos
Who do I make a new logo?
Use a reputable local design agency that reflects your company attitude. You can use a one-man show or a large design house. It really depends on your budget and the importance of your branding engine.
How do I know if my final design is a good Logo?
If that logo was a tattoo, would you want it on your Company?
Trackback from your site.