Drupal SEO Modules
Drupal is a very robust and developer inspired CMS. And because of the developer support, its very easy to get a collection of SEO modules to enhance your site. Here are a few that I’d recommend:
- Path: Use Drupals “Clean URL” to rename user friendly and SEO friendly paths.
- Autopath: Automatically configures path aliases, etc.
- PageTitle: Sets page title in the best way possible.
- Global Redirect: Handles 301 duties, cleans URLS, removes trailing slash, etc.
- Sitemap: Creates a sitemap automatically
- Google Analytics: Easily adds the GA code snippet on your site.
- SEO CheckList: SEO checklist that provides guidelines.
- Nodewords: Lets you add meta-tags to your pages
- SEO Checker: Checks to see how a new page scores on SEO.
- Search 404: Automatically tries to guess a page when a 404 occurs
Trackback from your site.